Life’s PurposeBy: Lance
Let’s get straight into it!
If you want to live a happy life, then you MUST spend some time
deciding what you want to do with your life, and then make the effort to live that life with
It’s up to you!
No-one else is going to do
So, take some time out from your busy day-to-day
routine, and consider the following questions.
1. What is my life’s purpose?
2. If I had to take a best guess at my
life’s purpose, what would it be?
3. Who am I?
most important thing in my life?
5. What do I love to do,
more than anything else?
6. If I had only six months left to live, what
would I like to achieve?
7. What would I like to leave the world, as my legacy?
8. What would I do with my life, if I knew I could not fail?
If money, or time, or current responsibilities were not an issue, what would I
like to do with my life, more than anything else in the world?
What activities have I discovered that give me the most pleasure?
11. What do I still want to learn?
12. When I was a child, what did I
dream of doing with my life?
13. What has been the greatest challenge that I have
overcome so far in my life? Could I help other people to overcome that same
14. What challenge would I love to overcome,
then help others achieve the same?
the people I most admire?
16. Why do I admire these
17. How would I define their life’s purpose?
18. What qualities do these people possess that I’d also
like to be known for?
the biggest dream I have ever had for my life?
subjects did I enjoy most in school?
21. What sport have I most
22. What art or craft have I most enjoyed?
social activity have I most enjoyed?
24. What hobbies have I pursued?
25. What hobbies do I wish I had pursued?
26. What would I like
to do, if only other
people didn’t think it was silly?
27. Where in the world would I most like to
28. Who would I like to live there with?
the world would I like to work?
30. Who would I most like
to work with?
31. What would my perfect day be like?
there a spiritual side to me, waiting to be unleashed?
33. What would I like to do, RIGHT NOW, which would bring me the most happiness or
34. What special gift do I have that I could give
35. What makes me cry with joy, or brings tears to
36. What would I like to do this weekend, just for fun?
I could be granted the power to change the world, what would I
38. If I were given three wishes, what would they be?
39. What is
something that scares me a bit, but would be really exciting if I did it?
40. What does my heart say I am to do with my life?
qualities do I possess that I am really proud of?
42. What have I done in
my life that I am really proud of?
43. If I had time available to
contribute to a charity, or some cause, what would it be?
44. What am I
usually doing when I suddenly realise that time has flown by, and all my focus
has been on that one task?
45. What do I want to do on my next
46. Who in history would I most love to be, and why?
What do I most regret not doing, so far in my life?
48. At the end of my life, what would I
most regret not having done?
49. What is my life’s purpose?
50. If I had to take a best guess at my life’s purpose, and just get started
with something that excites me, what would it be?
for a while. Pick out one that you can really relate to, and ask
the question over and over and over, until you have an
The answers are within. If you ask,
you will receive your answer.
You can live a life of
purpose. You can live a life of passion and success! Ask, until you get your
answer. And then take massive action. It’s
worth it, I promise.
About the Author: Lance Beggs is the author of the "How to be Happy Now"
the soon to be released "How to be Happy Now" book. His mission is to
help others live a life of meaning, love
and happiness! Subscribe to his FREE ezine at www.HowToBeHappyNow.com